Monday 30 March 2009

I'm still here

OL has asked elsewhere how often you need to blog in order to count as an active blogger. I agree with his suggestion of about once a week ... but with the emphasis very much on 'about'.

Oddly, the end of semester seems to have brought me more deadlines rather than fewer. But I'm hoping that after tomorrow the fog will begin to clear, and then I will be fully back online.

I do mean to continue blogging even now that the Web 2.0 course has ended, and will -- of course! -- blog about why and how I want to do this.

1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to be rigid on these things - I even have a weekly calendar reminder to blog and so keep things flowing, but sometimes work and life are just too much and I reluctantly delete that calendar item...

    ReplyDelete